I hope this note finds you and your loved ones in good health. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to unfold, I wanted to update you on how Unigestion is responding to this unprecedented situation.
The safety and wellbeing of our clients, colleagues and partners is our highest priority, and we remain dedicated to maintaining our level of productivity, and to meeting our clients’ expectations and obligations. Our goal is to ensure that we take appropriate measures to remain fully operational, enabling us to deliver the highest level of service to our clients while protecting our workforce.
With this in mind, we are closely monitoring the situation and taking guidance from the World Health Organisation and local national authorities. Provided below is a summary of the measures we have taken to date in order to ensure that we maintain the levels of service that you expect.
• We have implemented comprehensive crisis plans across all areas of the business and our crisis team is meeting on a daily basis to review the situation.
• Our Business Continuity Plan focuses on maintaining a critical operational organisation (IT applications + staff) to enable our core business functions to continue operating and provide uninterrupted service to our clients.
• Over 90% of our staff are now working from home. All employees performing key or business critical functions are able to connect remotely to the company’s network to ensure business continuity at all times.
• Our trading staff are fully equipped to trade portfolios from home if necessary. This includes mobile phones with recorded lines, remote access to trading applications and access to our dedicated disaster recovery sites, if required.
• All external meetings are being conducted via conference call or videoconference until further notice, in order to protect our clients and employees.
• All client events are cancelled until the end of April and a firm-wide travel ban has been implemented until further notice.
• Our investment teams are working hard to actively manage risk in the optimal way, closely monitoring and reassessing all their positions on a daily basis and adapting as necessary.
• We are actively communicating with clients on how we are navigating these volatile markets and how our portfolios are positioned.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.