- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
The Group collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company, IP address, Linkedin profile.)
You directly provide the Group with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and/or subscribe to receive updates on our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on topics via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The Group may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
The Group collects your data so that we can:
- Process your subscription and manage your account.
- Email you with updates on research and special offers on services we think you might like.
When you visit the Group’s websites we may collect browsing behavior and send your data to Google Analytics and other analytic services.
The Group securely stores your data securely servers that are protected from unauthorized access.
The Group will keep your data for at least 11 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by secure deletion measures.
The Group would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Group from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
The Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Group restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Group’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping your investor profile and country of domicile during 30 days
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – the Group uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – the Group uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Group sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for analytics purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our partners.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Group has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Controller
Address: Unigestion SA, 8C Avenue de Champel, PO Box 387, 1211 Geneva 12, Switzerland